POSTED PUBLIC MEETINGS
(All meetings are in City Hall, 1500 Marilla Street, except as noted)
Past agenda for selected Boards, Commissions and City Council Committees are available here: Past Board Meeting Agendas
A quorum of the full governmental body may attend the meeting of a committee of that body. For example, a quorum of the Dallas City Council may attend a council committee meeting. Please read the Standard Disclaimer that applies to all City of Dallas Open (Public) Meetings, including City Council Meetings, regarding closed executive sessions.
CC = Council Chambers
tbd - to be determined (not yet posted); meeting is on adopted calendar
THIS STATEMENT APPLIES TO ALL CITY OF DALLAS OPEN (PUBLIC) MEETINGS:
A closed executive session may be held if the discussion of any of the above agenda items concerns one of the following:
- Contemplated or pending litigation, or matters where legal advice is requested of the City Attorney. Section 551.071 of the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- The purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property, if the deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the City in negotiations with a third person. Section 551.072 of the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- A contract for a prospective gift or donation to the City, if the deliberation in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the position of the City in negotiations with a third person. Section 551.073 of the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Personnel matters involving the appointment, employment, evaluation, reassignment, duties, discipline or dismissal of a public officer or employee or to hear a complaint against an officer or employee. Section 551.074 of the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- The deployment, or specific occasions for implementation of security personnel or devices. Section 551.076 of the Texas Open Meetings Act.
- Deliberations regarding Economic Development negotiations. Section 551.087 of the Texas Open Meetings Act